| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santiago in May is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in May is a little damp. Some 151.2mm (6in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:49 long and the longest day is 13:12 long with an average length of 13:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Santiago May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Santiago, Dominican Republic
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Santiago: