| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santiago in February is fairly hot at 23.8 °C (74.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.4 °C (84.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 47.7mm (1.9in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:15 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Santiago February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Santiago, Dominican Republic
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Santiago: