| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santiago in April is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- In April the average daily temperature range/ variation is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched. Circa 104.4mm (4.1in) of liquid falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Santiago April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Santiago, Dominican Republic
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Santiago: